ORB SWAG LIGHTS + CHANDELIERS
This series is a result of years of dreaming, researching, experimenting and hard work. I have evolved my 3-hoop Orb design which I've been weaving since 2003, into a 4-hoop spherical light! Both woven + non-woven designs are now available. Every sculptural Orb is one of a kind and handmade in Toronto, Canada. My whole artistic + creative career has been leading up to this special moment!
LIGHTING THAT SPARKS YOUR SOUL
12" | 14" | 16" | 20"
Orb cages are made of hand-welded steel with a powder-coated finish:
Gold | Silver | Bronze | Gunmetal | Black | White
- Orb Swag Lights come with plug-in cords (approx. 12-13' long) with switch
- Ceiling Mount (Hard-wired) fixtures are QPS approved and certified
- Woven Orb designs are made for LED bulbs ONLY. *Do NOT use any other type of bulbs as they can damage the weave.
- Non-Woven Orbs can use both LED or incandescent bulbs
- Two different bulbs (E26 base) are included with each light order
- 10W LED max. (= 60W Incandescent), 120V
- Other specifications will be listed in product details in webshop
CELESTIA - Heavenly, angelic + joyful presence
DUALITY - Embraces the symbolic opposing polarities of life
EMPRESS - Celebrates the goddess + divine feminine
LUNA - Of the dark night + mysterious moon
MAJESTIC - Honours the strong divine masculine energies
NEBULA - Inspired by cosmic + galactic beauty
PHOENIX - Essence of the mythological bird of sun, fire + rebirth
RAW CHARM - Rough, rugged + real
TESLA Orb Light
I dedicated my first light to the legendary genius, Nikola Tesla, a man ahead of his time. A true inventive artist with a bright vision of a sustainable + electronically sophisticated future. Others took credit for his ideas + designs, but eventually Tesla was credited for most of his inventions.
To this day, many of his papers + patents remain hidden as he was for free energy and had no interest in profiting like other corporations or inventors around him. Nikola died penniless January 1943 in New York City.
Nikola Tesla inspires me deeply and I feel proud to put his name on my first electrically charged industrial style Orb design.
This design also features a bare steel frame + aluminum chains, representing the industrial age from which many of today's household items were originally invented + produced.
Personal Collection | January 2018