Natural Traditional DreamCatcher
- Raw, rustic + vegan 2D dreamcatcher made with all natural African style and materials
- Amber transmutes negative energy into positive, and emits a sunny and bright energy which calms the nerves. Stimulates the crown chakra.
- Tiger Eye combines the energy of sun and sand, emitting a very positive and inspiring energy
- Amber (inside a coconut bead), tiger eye + ugba bean seed centre pendant
- Jute + brown hemp twine weave
- Large wood + ugba seed beads
- Metal hoop wrapped in brown imitation sinew
INCHES: 14" Dia x 40"L
CM: 35.5 D x 102 L
CREATED: March 2020
AMBER + TIGER EYE - UGBA DREAMCATCHER | 14"Dia
This dreamcatcher was simply inspired by my Ugba Orb Chandelier, it has the exact same materials minus the lighting hardware. So if you were a fan of that chandelier but not ready for a light purchase then you will be very happy with this traditional 2D design!
Ugba bean seeds come from Nigeria, they are a staple food there with many beneficial nutritional properties. These beans came from event decor company closing sale, I held on to them for years and then finally drilled them and used them a couple years ago. It has a wonderful energy in dry form and I loved using it in this African inspired creation.
This design is natural, raw, vegan and embodies African sunny energy. A piece like this will look good in almost any home with all the wood elements. A gift idea for birthdays, christmas, housewarmings or weddings.